Welcome to Lincs Home Condition Reports
Lincolnshire Home Condition Reports Limited (LHCR) - a friendly, professional company providing:-
- Home Condition Surveys
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and Floor Plans
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates
- Valuations and General Surveying Expertise
John Bennett a qualified AssocRICS, Surveyor and Energy Assessor has over 12 years surveying experience in the Lincolnshire, Cambridge and Norfolk area. Gordon Mills MRICS Chartered Surveyor founded Lincs Home Condition Reports in 2005 and has over 30 years’ experience in Residential Surveying and Valuation and continues to work with John on a consultancy basis. Leanne Wells is an established member of the team and brings expertise to the Company as a Domestic and Commercial Energy Assessor. Together they provide a friendly, competitive and professional service to estate agents, letting agents, solicitors and private clients.
Home Condition SurveyYour home is likely to be the biggest investment of your life, yet many buyers do not commission an independent survey. The advice of both the Consumers’ Association, publishers of Which? Magazine and the Council of Mortgage Lenders is to commission an independent survey before buying a property. LHCR provide a fast, comprehensive and competitive service to inspect your new home for all major defects that are likely to affect your decision to purchase.
BenefitsPeace of mind
- • Identification of major problems early in the purchase process
- • Confidence in the condition of the property you are buying
- • Fully qualified, insured and Quality Assured Surveyors
- • Simple 1/2/3 Condition Rating of all key elements in the property
- • Comprehensive and jargon-free report
- • Building condition and defects
- • Any structural movement
- • Any damp, rot and woodworm
- • Heating and electrical services
- • Alterations
- • Drains
- • Environmental issues
- • Insurance reinstatement cost
Domestic Energy Performance Certificate(EPC)Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) tell you how to save money by making your home more energy efficient and reduce carbon dioxide emissions. They will also show if the property is eligible for Green Deal finance.
Domestic properties are required by law to have an EPC before they can be sold or rented. For more information about EPCs click here.